Need an easy meal? Try this 5 ingredient quick entree!
- 6-7 chicken legs about 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 1 ½ tablespoon Bourbon Honey
- 3 garlic cloves cut in half
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash the chicken and dry with paper towels.
- Rub in salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a small pan heat the olive oil and honey with some pepper for a few minutes.
- Place the chicken legs in a pan so that all chicken is close together in one layer, drizzle with the honey-oil mixture. Mix so that the mixture has covered all the chicken pieces.
- Place a small garlic piece under each chicken leg. Put in oven.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. You may pass it under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to get it crispy.
- Pour leftover honey mixture from the pan, in a small sauce pan and simmer (low heat) while stirring for about 5 minutes, until mixture reduces to about half (it will be thick).
- Pour sauce on top of chicken and serve
Modified recipe and photo from Olive Tomato.