Plenty of the good monounsaturated fats from the olive oil and avocado, vitamin C from the orange and of course fiber.
- 1 large avocado peeled and cubed (about 7-8 ounces)
- 1 large orange peeled and cubed (about 4 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Koroneiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoky Citrus Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Make the dressing by mixing olive oil, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper in a small jar or bowl.
- Peel and cut avocado and orange. Place in a bowl and mix carefully so as to not mash the avocado.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and blend gently.
Thank you to Olive Tomato for recipe and photo.