How to Make a Cheese Board in 10 Minutes!
For starters, you’ll need an actual cheese board. You can get any size – wood, marble or slate. And you’ll need cheese knives so you can serve each cheese with its own knife – no flavor-mingling here! (We suggest using olive wood tools when serving your cheese. Come take a look, we have a few in stock!)
You want a variety of textures here. Be sure to pick a cheese that is fresh and nutrient-rich. You’ll be able to taste the difference.
- Soft: Burrata, Mozzarella, Brie, Humboldt fog
- Semi-Soft: Stilton, Roquefort, Gorgonzola, Fontina
- Semi-Hard: Manchego, Swiss, Provolone, Comte
- Hard: Cheddar, Parmesan, Pecorino, Asiago
The side kicks - Olive & Basket have plenty!
Don't forget a few accompaniments on your board! Some may pair perfectly with the cheeses, and they can add a "pop" of color to your display. ( Look at you, you got this!)
- Bread/Crackers: Baguette, Ciabatta, Bread Sticks, Crostini, Multigrain Crackers, Water Crackers, Parmesan Crisps
- Fresh fruits: Raspberries, Tangerines, Pear, Grapes, Olives, Pickles
- Dried fruits: Apricots, Figs
- Nuts: Almonds, Marcona Almonds, Cashews
- Spreads: Jam, Confit, Chutney, Honey
- Garnish: Rosemary or other fresh herbs