Mango Salsa is a fresh easy summer salsa! A perfect balance of sweetness and spiciness that goes well with favorite chips, grilled fish or pork or even as a snack!
- 2 large Mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup Red onion, small diced
- 1 cup Fresh pineapple, diced
- ½ cup Red pepper, diced
1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional)
- 2 Tbsps. Lime Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsps. Mango Pulp vinegar
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 2-3 Tbsps. Cilantro
- Sea Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the diced mango, diced pineapple, diced onion, diced red pepper, diced jalapeno pepper, olive oil and vinegar.
- Drizzle with the lime juice, thoroughly mix.
- Season to taste with salt and fresh black pepper.
- For best results, let it marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.