Roasted Tangerine Fig Balsamic Carrots
A yummy side dish perfect for small Thanksgiving meals or any time!
- 1 bunch of carrots (about 8)
- 1 tablespoon Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse salt
- 4 tablespoons Earth & Vine Tangerine Fig Balsamic Finishing Sauce
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Scrub carrots, dry and rub with olive oil. Place a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then drizzle with Balsamic Finishing Sauce and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.