Blackberry Balsamic Spinach Salad
The fact that I love any kind of berry makes me love this salad. In addition to being delicious, this salad is packed with nutrients. You can make it for lunch or dinner in a few minutes.
- 3 cups of Fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups of Fresh blackberries, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup Blackberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Divide salad among six plates.
- Drizzle with vinegar.
Recipe Modified from the blog "A Taste Of Home"