Blackberry Vinegar Sangria
The lazy days of summer go perfectly with Blackberry Sangria! While the weather is hot this week in our neck of the woods, a glass of sangria will keep the heat at bay. I hope you will sit back and enjoy some of my favorite Sangria on the deck after work or with friends this upcoming weekend!
- 1 bottle of Red Wine
- 1 bottle of Prosecco or Champagne
- 1/2 cup of Blackberry Dark Or Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of Simple Syrup (only needed if using dry Red Wine)
- 1 12oz. Ginger Beer
- Sliced fruit: apples, oranges, limes, strawberries, blackberries (what ever combination you chose)
- Blackberries and mint for garnish (optional)
- Mix together. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve cold!