Brussels Sprout Salad With Lemon Rosemary & Cranberry Pear Dressing
The perfect salad to make ahead for gatherings or lunch!
- 4 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup Lemon Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/4 cup Cranberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Grated pecorino cheese, optional
- Smoky Citrus Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts. Place them into a medium bowl and toss with the olive oil, vinegar, walnuts, cranberries, pecorino cheese, pears, and pinches of salt and pepper.
- Let the salad sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, then taste and adjust the seasonings. Finish with an additional drizzle of olive oil if you like.