Garlicky Steak Salad
Cindy's favorite way to eat a salad is with sliced steak over top. This recipe is a take on one of her favorite restaurant dishes. A few steps and worth every second! Great for company!
- 1 lb Flank Steak
- 2-3 Tbsp Austin Steak Rub
- 2 tsp Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- ½ lb Bacon
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Garden Herb Vinegar
- 4-6 cups Mixed Greens
- ½ cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Season the steak liberally with Austin Steak Rub and Roasted Garlic Sea Salt. Set aside while you cook the bacon.
- Cut the bacon into ¼” pieces and place in a large, cold skillet. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, cooking the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside. Drain any excess grease off of the pan.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high. Add the steak to the hot pan and cook for 5 – 7 minutes for medium to medium-rare. Flip the steak, top with cherry tomatoes and cook an additional 5 – 7 minutes. Remove the meat from the heat and allow to rest.
- With the tomatoes still in the pan, add the oil and vinegar. Stir to coat the tomatoes and remove from the heat.
- Slice the steak on the diagonal into thin strips.
- Arrange the greens on a serving platter. Top with the blue cheese, bacon crumbles, sliced steak, and finish by drizzling with pan roasted tomatoes as a dressing. Enjoy!
Leave a comment