Simple Breakfast Omelet
- 2 Tbsp Mushroom Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Grated White Cheddar Cheese
- In small Omelet pan warm 1 Tbsp of the oil over medium heat.
- Saute veggies (mushrooms, onion, and parsley) until just tender.
- Beat eggs with the remaining oil and pour over veggies.
- Let cook for 1 minute, sprinkle with grated cheese, and fold omelet over in half.
- Let it cook for another minute before serving.
Harissa EVOO & Bell Peppers
Rosemary EVOO & diced Chicken
Lemon Dill EVOO & Smoke Salmon
Herbs Provence EVOO & Spinach