Using vinegar in cocktails opens up a whole world of possibilities!
Balsamic vinegar adds a cool and amazingly refreshing aspect to a cocktail. Vinegars work best alongside citrus and all relate to how it hits the tongue when tasting the two together. This creates a fuller experience and enhances the flavors of the alcohol. Adding a dash of vinegar to simple cocktails adds an excited depth and complexity.
The following below will guide you in some combinations, but please experiment!
- Bourbon- Mango, Blackberry Dark, Raspberry Dark, Cherry Dark
- Gin- Lemon Cucumber, Meyer Lemon
- Rum- Peach, Coconut Mango, Mojito, Strawberry
- Tequila- Cranberry Pear, Coconut Mango, Mango, Key Lime
- Vodka- Pineapple, Blueberry, Peach, Meyer Lemon