Bourbon Barrel Black Pepper Ribeye Steak
Steak lovers, rejoice. A romantic dinner for two. All it takes are a few good ingredients.
- 2 Ribeye steaks, 1/2 inch thick
- 4 tsp. Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
- 4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 Tbsps. Garlic & Butter (or Garlic) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsps. Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- Allow steak to come to room temperature (30 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place cast iron pan on medium-high heat stovetop (allow the pan to heat for 10 to 12 min)
- Season ribeye with Himalayan Pink Salt and Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper then coat well with olive oil.
- Sear ribeye for 2 minutes then turn and sear on the other side for 2 minutes
- Add 1 Tablespoon Compound Butter to steak and place in the oven
- After 5 minutes remove from oven flip steak and baste with butter
- Return to the oven and cook 5 more minutes for medium-rare.
- Place steak on a plate, loosely cover, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment