Garlic Herb Compound Butter
The garlic herb compound butter for steak is AMAZING! You can make it in five minutes! It's made with fresh garlic, herbs, and lemon. Everything goes great with it - steaks, potato side dishes, dinner rolls, corn on the cob.
- 1 stick butter
- 4 cloves Garlic (pressed through a garlic press)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Bourbon Barrel Smoked Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Parchment Paper
- Cut butter in 4 or 5 pieces place in mixing bowl and allow to soften
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir with a fork until incorporated
- Spoon the butter onto parchment pepper and roll into a log
- Slice into round discs and serve on steaks, side dishes like vegetables or potatoes, or bread dinner rolls.