Broccolini & White Bean Salad
This Broccolini & White Bean Salad is quick, easy, and can be prepped ahead and served at room temperature. It is the kind of dish I love – easy to throw together – and perfect for any springtime meal or celebration.
- 1 lb. Broccolini, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Koroneiko Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or Olio Nuovo Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbsp. Meyer Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 1/2 Red pepper flakes1 (15.5-ounce) can Small white beans, rinsed
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add Broccolini and cook until stalks are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Pat dry, then cut into large pieces.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, capers, mustard, zest, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add Broccolini and beans; toss to coat.
Modified from Good Housekeeping Home Recipe
Leave a comment