Mediterranean Style Egg Salad
If you're looking for a Mediterranean-style egg salad that is anything but ordinary, this recipe is for you! This simple salad works with avocados, fresh herbs, crunchy veggies, and bright colors! It's low carb and gluten-free.
- 8 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp Za'atar, divided
- Fresh parsley, large handful, chopped
- Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- ½ English cucumber, cubed1 to 2 avocados, pit removed, cubed
- ¼ cup Red onion, chopped
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and slice them into quarters.
- Place sliced eggs in a mixing bowl. Season with a pinch of kosher salt, black pepper, and about 1 tsp of Za'atar. Throw in fresh parsley, and add a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss to combine. Transfer seasoned eggs to a serving platter. Clean the mixing bowl to use again.
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, chopped red onions in the mixing bowl. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and 1 tsp Za'atar. Add vinegar and drizzle extra virgin olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Top the eggs with the chopped salad. Serve at room temperature or chill for a few minutes.
Modified from the blog The Mediterranean Dish
Leave a comment