- 6 oz Apple Pie White Balsamic Vinegar (approximately 3/4 cup)
- 4 oz caramel vodka (approximately 1/2 cup)
- ice for cocktail shaker
- JQ Dickinson Dark Chocolate Caramel Sauce (for the rim)
- Crushed Graham Crackers (for the rim)
- apple slices (for garnish)
- Add caramel sauce to a small plate, and add crushed Graham crackers to another small plate.
- Dip glass rims in caramel, then into crackers to coat the rim.
- Add Vinegar and vodka to a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake to chill and strain and pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish with apple slices and serve chilled.
Recipe makes approximately 10 oz, so the size of your glasses will determine how many drinks it makes. Recipe can also easily be doubled (depending on the capacity of your cocktail shaker).