- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a large pot, add potatoes and cover with water (add a pinch of salt - optional)
- Bring water to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer
- Let potatoes cook about 20-25 minutes until easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain and cool
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, place them one at a time on a baking sheet and flatten them with the palm of your hand (kids love this part)
- If you are preparing the potatoes to serve at another time stop here, cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake. Bring them to room temperature before proceeding to next step
- Brush the olive oil on the potatoes and turn them to coat the other side.
- Roast the potatoes until they are crispy brown around the edges, about 30 minutes, turning them halfway during time
- Sprinkle the Garlic Herb Seasoning on the potatoes, return them to the oven for a final 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.