Chicken Hatch Chile Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
With just a handful of ingredients, our Chicken Hatch Chile Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad will be the most popular side dish at your next game day or tailgate party!
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive & Basket Bacon EVOO
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese diced finely in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 jar Hatch Chile Bacon Ranch Dip
- 1 pound cooked fusilli pasta
- Butterfly the chicken breasts open, cutting them to be the same shape but half as thick.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken breasts.
- Add oil to your large skillet and heat on medium heat.
- Add to the pan and sear for 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and let cool.
- Chop the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese and dip and mix well.
- Add the chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, and pasta.
- Toss together until well coated