If you like your salmon a little bit sweet, with a little heat, some savory flavors, moist, and juicy, this recipe is for you. While this recipe is for salmon fillets, it works equally well with other fish.
- Filleted salmon, preferably at least 1/2 inch thick, with or without skin
- Tar River Seasonings Central North Carolina Seasoning
- Mild fruit vinegar- Peach, Honey Ginger, or Bourbon Vinegar
- Position a rack in your oven approximately 3-4 inches from the top.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the salmon into serving size portions and arrange in baking pan.
- Shake a liberal amount of our seasoning on the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for approximately 10 minutes, until it is almost done.
- You may need to adjust the cooking time for different thicknesses.
- Lightly broil the salmon for a few minutes to caramelize the the seasoning, being very careful not to burn the fish.
- Allow the fish to rest for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- For a nice touch, top with a vinegar, just before serving.