Our twist on the classic dish of scalloped potatoes with layers of potatoes and a rich, creamy cheese sauce! Our olive oil and simple ingredients make this a perfect delicious side dish for Easter, Christmas, or Thanksgiving!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, slice the potatoes into very thin slices, 1/8-inch-thick or less. Place the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the slices as evenly as you can.
- Spread 1/3 of the potato slices in the bottom of the prepared dish. Crumble half of the goat cheese over the top. Repeat with the next 1/3 of the potatoes, then the remaining goat cheese, then finish by layering on the final third of the potatoes.
- Pour the milk evenly over the top of the dish, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil, bake for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake for 15 additional minutes, until the top has browned.
- Sprinkle the rosemary over the top. Serve hot.
Recipe modified from the blog - Well Plated