Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Comfy food is a trend for cool weather meals! Our Roasted Garlic Savory Jam & Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil are ingredients that can transform a boring potato dish into something delicious. (Great complement to burgers!)
- 2lbs Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes cut into 1” cubes
- Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil or Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 cups water
- ¼ cup baking soda
- Parsley (optional)
- 1 to 2 Tbsps. Roasted Garlic Savory Jam
- Bring 8 cups of water mixed with the baking soda to a boil, add potatoes and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and spread onto the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then place in oven at 350 degfor 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and toss in a bowl with Roasted Garlic Jam. Garnish with chopped parsley, serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photo from Blake Hill Preserves