Grilled Cheese with Blueberry & Thyme Jam
- 2 slices of artisan bread
- 3-4 Tbsp creamy goat cheese
- fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp butter (or Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Wild Blueberries with Thyme Jam
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, spread mayonnaise over one side of both your bread slices. This is a crucial step for a delectable, golden crust.
- Add half of the butter to the skillet and lay the bread mayo side down
- Build your grilled cheese filling by adding the goat cheese, Blake Hill’s Blueberry with Thyme Jam, desired amount of arugula and then top with your final slice of bread, mayo side up.
- After the underside is golden brown, carefully flip your sandwich and add remaining butter to the skillet for about 4 minutes.
- Cook until the second side shows a golden color (you may gently press the sandwich down as it will help evenly brown)
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Recipe from Blake Hill Preserves