Grilled Korean BBQ Pork Chops
- 1 bottle of Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- 4 pork chops (bone-in)
- 1 red onion (1/2" slices)
- 4-6 baby bok choy (halved lengthwise)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Sprinkle the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the pork chops and onions on a lightly oiled grill. Grill until the pork chops are just slightly pink near the bone, 6 minutes on the first side and 4 to 5 minutes on the second side. Grill the onions until they are soft. Start brushing both the pork and the onions with some of the Korean BBQ sauce about halfway through grilling. Transfer the pork chops to a cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes and the onions to a bowl.
- Put the bok choy in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave until the center core has softened and can easily be pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, 3 to 5 minutes. Season the bok choy with salt and pepper and grill until charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add to the bowl with the onions and gently toss with 2 tablespoons bbq sauce. Serve the pork chops with the grilled vegetables and the reserved sauce mixture on the side.
Recipe adapted from Food Network