Herbs de Provence Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
Add some flavor to your Spring cooking! Olive oil, vinegar, and Herbs de Provence made for an amazingly flavorful marinade for this light, healthy chicken dish. It smelled absolutely delicious! We served it with roasted potatoes-a one-pan meal!
- 4 Boneless, skinless, Chicken Breasts
- 4 Tbsps. Herbs de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 Tbsp. White Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsps. Herbs de Provence
- 1 lb. Baby Gold potatoes, quartered
- Garnish with fresh herbs
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsps. olive oil, vinegar, and 2 Tbsps. Herbs de Provence.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or Ziplock bag. Pour herb mixture on chicken breasts coating thoroughly.
- Allow chicken to marinade for 20 to 30 minutes in refrigerator to infuse flavors.
- In a separate ovenproof baking dish or sheet pan, add potatoes and toss with the remaining oil and seasoning. Thoroughly coat the potatoes.
- Add chicken to baking dish or sheet pan.
- Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes until chicken is cooked and potatoes are tender.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with fresh herbs.
Leave a comment