Holiday Cranberry Yule Mule
My nephew has the copper mugs and will make this yummy drink for us during the holidays.
It is a delightful holiday cocktail that is just right for serving at your next dinner party or holiday celebration. It is the ideal cocktail for holiday entertaining!
- 4 oz. Ginger beer
- 3 oz. Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 oz. Rum or Vodka
- 1 Lime, cut in half
- Crushed ice cubes
- Copper Mug
- Fresh or frozen cranberries, sprig of rosemary, lime or orange wedges for garnish
- Place 1 cup crushed ice into a copper mug.
- Add ginger beer, vinegar, rum, and the juice of a squeezed ½ lime in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Stir or very gently shake, then pour into the copper mug.
- Top with cranberries and garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
Recipe modified from the blog "Spoonful of Flavor"
Leave a comment