Cranberry Christmas Sangria
Happy Holidays! Even though this sangria is delicious no matter what the season is, it makes the perfect holiday drink because it is so beautiful. Make a large batch for a crowd. It makes entertaining a snap.
- 2 Tbsps. Agave nectar
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup Pear Brandy
- 1/2 to 1 cup Cranberry Christmas White Balsamic Vinegar or Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Orange, halved and then sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of Dry red wine
- 3/4 cup Ginger ale
- Lemon wedges, mint, frozen cranberries, cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add to a large pitcher- agave nectar, Grand Marnier, brandy, vinegar, orange, lemon, pear, pomegranate seeds, cinnamon sticks. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the entire bottle of red wine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (the longer it sits the better it will taste)
- Right before you are about to serve add the frozen cranberries and ginger ale to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled. Garnish.