Individual Trifle Desserts
- Strawberries marinated in Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar
- Mandarin Oranges
- Whipped cream (canned or homemade)
- 1 lb fresh pound cake
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Cranberry Orange Conserve
- Lemon Curd
- Using a serrated knife, slice the pound cake lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices then cut into cubes.
- Use a tall glass or martini glass.
- Begin to layer first the cake, jam/sauce/curd, fruit, then whipped cream.
- Repeat one more time.
- Cover the trifles with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Trifles will store for up to 2 days.
For our trifles-
Cake, Cranberry Orange Conserve, Mandarin oranges, Whipped Cream.
Cake, Lemon Curd, Marinated Strawberries with Balsamic Reduction, Whipped cream.
Cake, Raspberry Dark Chocolate Sauce, Fresh Raspberry, Whipped Cream
Recipe adapted from Food Network