Mango Iced Tea (or Cocktail)
Make this easy drink for any party or a lazy afternoon by the pool this summer. This recipe is not only easy but it can also be turned into a cocktail!
The best choice for spiking 🥭 mango iced tea is rum or whiskey, and in this recipe, both make for a spectacular combination.
The best-selling vinegar we offer, 🥭 Mango Pulp, is so versatile. There is almost no limit to how you can use it!
- 4 oz. Iced tea (brewed, chilled)
- 1 Tbsp. Mango Pulp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Mango Rum or/and 1 Tbsp. Whisky
- Garnish Lemon wedge and mango
- Gather the ingredients.
- Add the rum or/and whisky to a highball glass filled with ice.
- Add vinegar.
- Top with iced tea.
- Garnish with a lemon and mango wedge.
- Serve and enjoy.
Modified recipe from the blog "Spruce Eats"