- 10 small new white potatoes
- 2 tbsp Herbs Provence EVOO
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and halved
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Reduction
- 2 salmon fillets, about 5oz each
- handful basil leaves
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Put the potatoes and 1 tbsp of olive oil into an ovenproof dish, then roast the potatoes for 20 mins until starting to brown. Toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 15 mins.
2. Throw in the cherry tomatoes and vinegar and nestle the salmon among the vegetables. Drizzle with the remaining oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked. Scatter over the basil leaves and serve everything scooped straight from the dish.
Recipe adapted from Good Food magazine, May 2008