Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Yummy for any meal, but put this on your next holiday menu--your guests will love it!
16 oz. Brussels sprouts, rinsed
3 Tbsps. Garlic & Butter (or Tuscan Herb) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
2 tsp. Tuscan Bread Dipper Herb Mix
2 Garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, (add more for taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Trim the bottom of the Brussels sprouts, and slice each Brussels sprout in half, top to bottom. Pat the Brussels sprouts dry with paper towels.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add olive oil, herb mix, garlic, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Place the mixture a baking sheet, spreading evenly into one layer.
- Place in oven and roast the Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes. Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden. Adjust the time depending on your oven.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if you like. Enjoy!
Recipe modified from Eatwell 101