Portobello Bites With Blue Cheese and Fig, Pear & Honey Jam
We love this easy-to-make mushroom appetizer, packed with tasty flavors and incredibly simple to make!
- 6 Baby Portobello mushroom caps
- 2 Tbsps. Breadcrumbs
- 3 oz. Blue Cheese
- Fig with Pear & Honey Jam
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Clean mushroom caps with a paper towel and place on sheet tray, stem side down.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with sea salt and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- While mushrooms are baking, in a bowl mix blue cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Remove tray from oven and turn mushrooms over.
- Top each mushroom with 1/2 oz. of blue cheese mix and 1 tsp. Fig with Pear & Honey Jam
- Place mushrooms back in oven for 5-7 minutes until they get a little crisp on their edges and cheese melts.
- Serve with Crostinis. Enjoy!
Leave a comment