A wonderful appetizer before the peaches are gone with summer!
The combination of flavors and fresh ingredients is the most perfect balance of sweetness, acidity, saltiness, and creaminess!
- Arrange the slices of mozzarella on a platter.
- Top with thinly sliced peaches.
- Drizzle with champagne vinegar, then olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the chopped pistachios, and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with flaky sea salt to finish.
Recipe and photo modified from Spices in My DNA blog.