Spiced drinks and punch bowls are a hallmark of the holiday season. This recipe combines the essence of Pears with the sweet glow of ginger brandy, sure to please any crowd!
- 4 oz. Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 oz. Ginger brandy
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Honey or Lemon Ginger Honey
- 1 Liter sparkling water
- Sliced pears, cinnamon sticks, and/or star of anise for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar for rim
- Fill a pitcher (or small punch bowl) one quarter full with ice.
- Add vinegar, ginger brandy, honey, sparkling water, and sliced pears.
- Serve in punch cups or pretty glasses, and garnish with an additional pear slice or cinnamon stick if desired. If adding rim with cinnamon sugar, add first before filling glass.