Pear Party Pitcher
Spiced drinks and punch bowls are a hallmark of the holiday season. This recipe combines the essence of Pears with the sweet glow of ginger brandy, sure to please any crowd!
- 4 oz. Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 oz. Ginger brandy
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Honey or Lemon Ginger Honey
- 1 Liter sparkling water
- Sliced pears, cinnamon sticks, and/or star of anise for garnish
- Cinnamon sugar for rim
- Fill a pitcher (or small punch bowl) one quarter full with ice.
- Add vinegar, ginger brandy, honey, sparkling water, and sliced pears.
- Serve in punch cups or pretty glasses, and garnish with an additional pear slice or cinnamon stick if desired. If adding rim with cinnamon sugar, add first before filling glass.
Leave a comment