Roasted Brussel Sprouts Salad
Brussels sprouts are the star of the salad here, and they get roasted in the oven with our Garlic Herb Salt Free Seasoning until they're perfectly charred. The whole salad is topped with a homemade creamy dressing you'll want to make a big batch of for later!
Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
½ lb mixed greens
⅓ cup carrot, shredded
⅓ cup almond, sliced
⅓ cup dried cranberry
⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut the stems off the Brussels sprouts, then cut into quarters.
- Put the Brussels sprouts into a mixing bowl and add garlic seasoning, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly grease the baking sheet with oil and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- For the dressing, mix the Greek yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mixed greens, shredded carrots, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, shredded Parmesan, and the roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix well.
Thank you Tasty for the recipe and photo!