Mango Salsa is a fresh easy summer salsa!
A perfect balance of sweetness and spiciness that goes well with favorite chips, grilled fish or pork or even as a snack!
- 2 large mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup small diced red onion
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Lime Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Mango Pulp vinegar
- squeeze of fresh lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons cilantro
- Sea Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the diced mango, diced pineapple, diced onion, diced red pepper, diced jalapeno pepper, olive oil and vinegar.
- Drizzle with the lime juice, thoroughly mix.
- Season to taste with salt and fresh black pepper.
- For best results, let it marinate for 30 minutes or more.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.