Strawberry Balsamic Salad
I love strawberries! This is a great spring or summer salad and a take on a Caprese salad. Yum!
- ¼ cup Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Mini mozzarella balls, halved
- 1 ripe Avocado, pitted and diced
- ⅓ cup Pecans, toasted
- ⅓ cup Basil, torn, loosely packed
- Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the strawberries, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, pecans and basil in a shallow bowl or platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and season generously with salt and pepper. Gently toss.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
Recipe Modified from the blog Love & Lemons