- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 1 jar of Banana Bread Caramel Sauce
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon Mexican Vanilla
- 12 slices of Texas Toast (one loaf)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Beat together cream cheese, banana bread caramel sauce, powdered sugar, vanilla until a you have a spreadable consistency.
Spread a thick layer of cream cheese filling on one side of half of the Texas Toast. Top with a second piece of Texas toast, forming a sandwich with cream cheese filling in the middle.
In a small bowl whisk eggs, milk, granulated sugar and cinnamon together. Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture to coat completely
Melt butter on a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Cook sandwiches until golden brown on both sides.
- Drizzle with syrup and serve.
Recipe adapted from Yellow Bliss Road