- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Organic Spanish olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- Chesapeake Seasoning to season shrimp
- 1 tbsp Organic Spanish olive oil to brush on grill or grill pan
- 6-8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 large eggs soft boiled
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 ripe avocado
- 5 oz container baby spinach or your favorite salad greens
- Thinly sliced chives or scallions for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a tall narrow container and blend with an immersion blender OR you can use a regular blender (or hand whisk) to combine all ingredients EXCEPT the oil, and then slowly stream in the oil while continuing to blend. The consistency should be somewhat thick and the color creamy.
Heat your grill or grill pan to high heat and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle shrimp all over with seasoning or salt and pepper.
Cook first side 2 minutes flip and continue to cook another 2-3 minutes or until pink and opaque with golden brown.
- Place greens on the bottom of a serving bowl or platter, then arrange the tomatoes, bacon, shrimp, and avocado (diced or sliced) over the top. Carefully slice each egg and arrange around salad. Toss with dressing immediately before serving or serve dressing on the side. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Paleo Running Momma