- 6 ears of corn, husked and cleaned
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook corn in boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Drain, cool, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, onion, basil, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Chill until serving.
Recipe adapted from All Recipes