Tomato & Avocado Salad With Lime Cilantro Dressing
This delicious and refreshing salad recipe is made with tomato, onion and avocado with a lime cilantro dressing. Easy!
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced or quartered
- 1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 Tbsp. Finely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Key Lime Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing whisk the chopped cilantro, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper together.
- Combine tomatoes, onions and avocado in a large bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
Add slices of grilled chicken or meat, or leftover salmon/shrimp to make this full entrée style salad.
Modified from the blog "Laylitas Recipes"