How to Make a Cheese Board in 10 Minutes!
Every mom deserves a little pampering, right? Let's create a heavenly cheeseboard in 10 minutes to impress mom. Here a few suggestions!🧀The board
You’ll need cheese board. You can get any size – wood, marble or slate. But if you don't already own one, don't feel like you need to go out and buy one. You can also use a plate, a cutting board, or even a baking sheet. And you’ll need cheese knives so you can serve each cheese with its own knife.🧀The cheeses
You want a variety of textures here. Be sure to pick a cheese that is fresh. You’ll be able to taste the difference.
- Soft: Burrata, Mozzarella, Brie
- Semi-Soft: Stilton, Roquefort, Gorgonzola, Fontina
- Semi-Hard: Manchego, Swiss, Provolone, Comte
- Hard: Cheddar, Parmesan, Pecorino, Asiago
🧀The side kicks - There are plenty of options at Olive & Basket!
Don't forget a few accompaniments on your board! Some may pair perfectly with the cheeses, and they can add a "pop" of color to your display.
- Bread/Crackers: Baguette, Ciabatta, Bread Sticks, Crostini, Multigrain Crackers, Water Crackers, Parmesan Crisps
- Fresh fruits: Raspberries, Tangerines, Pear, Grapes, Olives, Pickles
- Dried fruits: Apricots, Figs
- Nuts: Almonds, Marcona Almonds, Cashews
- Spreads: Jam, Confit, Chutney, Honey
- Garnish: Rosemary or other fresh herbs