Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Tangy and lightly sweet with a caramelized fig flavor, our Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar is a delightful addition to your pantry. Try some of our suggestions below 👇 to add more fig flavor!
Ways to enjoy-
- In a cocktail-- makes a fantastic addition to any cocktail crafted with bourbon or spiced rum. Add to your next Old Fashion!
- For dessert-- delicious over vanilla ice cream. It’s also tasty over poached or roasted apples and pears with mascarpone or goat cheese.
- As a glaze- an ideal glaze for roasted or grilled pork, chicken, and baked salmon. Try brushing it on in the last few minutes of cooking, or add a bit to the pan at the end to coat.
- On salads-- has ample flavor to dress a salad and works beautifully over a salad of arugula, fresh figs, goat cheese, and toasted pistachios.
- As a condiment-- Drizzle over roasted vegetables, aged and soft cheeses, fruit, or Greek yogurt.