The 7 Clever Uses For The Oils And Vinegar In Your Pantry
How many oils and vinegars do you have in your pantry? What will you do with them? Let me help you. Their flavor can be used in a wide range of dishes.
Below are my top 7 ways to use them.
- Make flavored mayonnaise- Our infused olive oils make adding flavor to mayonnaise a breeze. Tomato sandwiches are perfect with basil mayo.
- Roasted Veggies- Olive oil and vinegar make sheet pan veggies so much better. You can use Garlic & Butter EVOO on a pan of fall vegetables and finish it off with balsamic vinegar. I love it.
- Pizza/Flatbreads- Serve your pizza with our Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar. Or drizzle Fig Balsamic Vinegar over Arugula, Fig, and Gorgonzola Cheese flatbread. You're going to love it!
- Make Hummus- Forget boring hummus
- A Better breakfast- Make your morning eggs a little bit more memorable by adding a teaspoon of Pepperoncino EVOO.
- Sassier Soups- Add garlic EVOO or any olive oil to your next batch of soup to make it more interesting. That will elevate it a notch or two!
- Unique Ice Cream or Fruit Topping- There's nothing better than Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar drizzled over ice cream. It's worth a try. Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar tastes great on bananas and strawberries.
Leave a comment