Let's Say Goodbye To Boring Zucchini-- 5 delicious ways of using zucchini
Summer isn't summer without your kitchen counter loaded with zucchini either from your garden or your friend's garden. But what do you do with all that zucchini before it goes bad. I've been there. I get it. Well, here's a list of delicious ways to use all that zucchini!
- Marinate it. You will love it! Here is my recipe-- but try all kinds of oil and vinegar combos.
- Add to turkey burgers. The zucchini will add the moisture you need, but still keep them healthy!
- Make salsa! Toss it with black beans, tomatoes, jalapenos, grilled corn, lime juice plus salt--and grab the chips!
- Stuff it with goodness. Find my recipe Bruschetta Basil Zucchini Boats here.
- Stew zucchini. The late summer months are perfect for ratatouille when all of the vegetables are in season. Check out my Farmers Market Ratatouille recipe here. Or try it cacciatore-style! Stew zucchini with tomatoes, onions, and peppers and serve it with pasta or rice. The taste is amazing!