Top 5 Oil & Vinegar Combinations
Walking into the store and looking at the different flavors of oils and vinegar on the wall can be both exciting and overwhelming. Finding your favorite can be a process of trial and error, but when you taste a combination that you like your food will never be the same!
People always ask what our favorite oil & vinegar is. Sometimes answers change if we get a new flavor into the store and become obsessed with it, but other combinations are timeless favorites!
Here are our top 5 favorite oil & vinegar combinations:
- Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Mango Pulp Vinegar- a sweet, citrusy flavor combination that's great for summer salads, chicken, fruit salads, and salsas.
- Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Balsamic Reduction- tastes like a classic Italian restaurant bread dip or vinaigrette. Best used with pasta dishes, caprese salads, roasted vegetables, bread dipping and green salads.
- Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Peach Vinegar- adds a fruity flavor to your salads, poultry, and cocktails. Very popular in spring/summer!
- Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Blackberry Vinegar- a thick, moderately sweet & herb flavor that is best used for pork loin, chicken, and salad dressing.
- Greek Seasoning Extra Virgin Olive Oil + Lemon Cucumber Vinegar- light & sweet with an after taste of black pepper. Delicious for a Greek salad, sauteed vegetables, and a chicken or fish marinade.