Baked Brie With Raspberry Mostarda
It looks so elegant! But it's so easy! A beautiful and delicious appetizer for any type of occasion.
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- 1 sheet refrigerated puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- Raspberry Mostarda
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place puff pastry sheet on parchment lined sheet tray, remove spruce bark wrap from around Harbison and place cheese atop pastry.
- Spread 1/4 jar Raspberry Mostarda over Brie cheese, then fold pastry over the top, wrapping entire cheese and cut off any excess dough.
- Beat egg yolk with 1 Tbsp. water and brush pastry top.
- Bake pastry for 20 minutes until golden and flaky.
- Remove from oven and serve while warm so Brie cheese seeps out! Enjoy!
Recipe from Blake Hill