Balsamic Chicken Thighs
This is a quick and easy recipe that never fails to please even my picky eater. Since chicken thighs are usually inexpensive it makes an economical quick meal. Serve these over rice or with a green salad
- 2 lbs. Skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup Chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 cup Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar
- 1 to 2 Tbsps. Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Add oil to a large frying pan, preheat.
- Rinse and pat dry thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Brown well on all sides.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 25 minutes until thighs are done depending on size.
- Add shallots, cook for 2-3 minutes, until they soften.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, cook for about 1 more minute, turn chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Spoon sauce over thighs to serve.
Leave a comment