Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar
Our Traditional Balsamic Vinegar has a wonderfully intense aroma with a velvety texture and is incredibly versatile for many dishes. It is made in Modena Italy using strict production traditions.
The vinegar has NO sweetening, thickening, flavoring, or colorant agents added. It is aged in a variety of wood barrels which add flavor and complexity to the vinegar.
- Drizzle over Ice Cream...yes Ice Cream.
- Combine with olive oil to make an everyday salad dressing.
- Drizzle on roasted vegetables such as Brussels Sprouts, Onions, and Sweet Potatoes.
- Drizzle on aged cheese, add to braised meats such as chicken or pork.
- Drizzle on fruit such as strawberries, peaches, and bananas, use on grilled meats and fruit.