Caprese Avocado Toast
Fresh summer garden tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and cool avocado will be a crowd pleaser or just a wonderful snack for one. A little bite of heaven either for breakfast or dinner.
- 2 slices Hearty bread, such as peasant bread, sourdough,
- 1 medium Avocado, halved and pit removed
- 8 Grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces Fresh Bite-sized mozzarella
- 4 large Fresh Basil leaves, torn
- 2 Tbsps. Traditional Balsamic Reduction Vinegar or Silver Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Toast the bread. While the bread is toasting, mash the avocado in a small bowl.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the toast. Top each slice with tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves, then drizzle with vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe modified from the blog "Kitchn"