How To Make Grilled Peaches With Ice Cream and Silver Balsamic Vinegar
Peaches are my favorite summer fruit!
You can find peaches at every local farmer's market, fresh and sweet, ready for pies and other desserts.
For me, grilling is the only way to go! Grilled peaches only take minutes--I add a scoop of 🍨 ice cream and a drizzle of aged vinegar.
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for brushing
- ½ cup Pecans, toasted and crushed
- Silver Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Basil Leaves for garnish
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with a little olive oil and grill cut side down for 3 minutes, until char marks form.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and serve with vanilla ice cream, sprinkle with nuts, and drizzle with vinegar.